GeekMarketeers.com is committed to protecting the privacy of our online visitors. We collect information from online visitors who ask to be on our newsletter mailing list and/or receive periodic email announcements. Anyone who wishes can choose to be removed from our mailing list at any time.
In addition, online visitors who wish to purchase a membership through our Web site must provide their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card number and expiration date. All credit card transactions occur over a secure connection.
All online visitor data collected by GeekMarketeers.com is protected against unauthorized access. We will not sell, trade, or give your personal information to other companies or organizations.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
- We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems. GEEKMARKETEERS.COM encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
Look for Web site privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
Check out the FTC’s Site at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data/child.shtm for more tips on protecting children’s privacy online.
We can be reached by contacting: